The following must be completed by the application deadline, please refer to the Information Packet for more details about the materials required for the application packet.
- Must meet the degree requirements, please see the Information Packet for more information.
- Apply to 澳门天天好彩.
- Send all official transcripts to the 澳门天天好彩 Office of Admissions
Students with international transcripts must also submit a course-by-course transcript evaluation from an international evaluation transcript service that includes an overall GPA. Contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.
- Complete the "Application Form" (only open from Jan 1 - May 1 yearly).
- Completion of all prerequisite or equivalent courses with a "C" or better:
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Introductory Physics
- College Algebra (or a higher Math)
- Medical Terminology
Submit an application packet with the following items included:
- Application Packet Table of Contents
- Application Summary Form
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Official or unofficial copies of all post-secondary education transcripts
- Observation Hours Form
- Evaluation of Observing Applicant Form
- Submit at least two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes using the reference letter form.
All forms can be found linked in the text above and under the Forms link on the left side of the screen.
Send all required materials in a single package to:
Director of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Wallace Health Science Complex - South, S-231
1480 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066